I can't believe how big she is getting! She is still so adorable though! we do have to get together again! Yvonne is going to have a game night soon, I think! Maybe we could get together sooner though! Congrats on the baby! Yeah!!!!
I LOVE Devris hair! Did you have her sleep in curlers? I cannot wait till Faye gets hair in about three years to start doing fun stuff like that. Cute Easter pictures, look at all those cousins.
I had no idea Lacee was your sister. I can't believe how big Devri is. I don't think I've seen her since she was a baby. Welcome to the blogging world. It is seriously addicting. Oh and congrats on the soon to be new member of the Pearson family.
Yeah, I was finally able to link to your blog. I tried a week or two ago from Lacee's and it said I need a password. It will be great to keep in touch, we love you guys. Tell Eric hi and congrats to the both of you.
I can't believe how cute your little Devri is! It was nice to catch up and see what you have been up to lately (even though I have talked to Erik a few time recently it was fun to see pictures).
Hi April. Devri is so cute. She is one little girl that gets cuter and cuter every time you see her. How are you guys doing? I hope you don't mind, I saw your blogs in Staceys links.
"I do not care how old you are, how young you are, whatever. You can lift people and help them. Heaven knows there are so very, very, very many people in this world who need help. Oh, so very, very many. A man's reach should exceed his grasp. Stand taller, stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ." -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Let us all honor the memory of our beloved prophet by serving those in need.
9 comments:
Awww so cute. Did you notice that Zach had his tongue sticking all the way out in every one of the cousin pictures? What a dork.
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is still so adorable though! we do have to get together again! Yvonne is going to have a game night soon, I think! Maybe we could get together sooner though! Congrats on the baby! Yeah!!!!
I LOVE Devris hair! Did you have her sleep in curlers? I cannot wait till Faye gets hair in about three years to start doing fun stuff like that. Cute Easter pictures, look at all those cousins.
Cute pics! When you do you find out what baby is??
I hope this was the silly face Picture!
I had no idea Lacee was your sister. I can't believe how big Devri is. I don't think I've seen her since she was a baby. Welcome to the blogging world. It is seriously addicting. Oh and congrats on the soon to be new member of the Pearson family.
Yeah, I was finally able to link to your blog. I tried a week or two ago from Lacee's and it said I need a password. It will be great to keep in touch, we love you guys. Tell Eric hi and congrats to the both of you.
I can't believe how cute your little Devri is! It was nice to catch up and see what you have been up to lately (even though I have talked to Erik a few time recently it was fun to see pictures).
Congrats on the growing addition!
Hi April. Devri is so cute. She is one little girl that gets cuter and cuter every time you see her. How are you guys doing? I hope you don't mind, I saw your blogs in Staceys links.
Post a Comment